Saturday, October 6, 2007

Day 42: Breakfast of Champions???

When my therapist here at the INVITATIONS Social Networking Recovery facility granted me a short leave to go have breakfast with Jeff Pulver at Mo's Bagel & Deli, I had no idea it would lead to a stiff reprimand and a complete re-evaluation of the state of my recovery and the seriousness of my addiction. Unfortunately, chronic blogger that he is, Jeff P. had his camera along with his toast, and thanks to his little video, my recovery is toast too! Jeff documented my admission of what I was really doing during my recent trip to Ontario California, which was like a visit to a Twitter revival meeting. Really, the New Media Expo was like a Crackhouse for Twitter users.

Thanks to Jeff posting his video of me on YouTube, I was found out by the staff here at INVITATIONS. They now have me on a 24/7 Twitter-watch.

Thanks alot Jeff! You have single handedly PULVER-ized my chances of ever getting out of here again!

1 comments:

Holydia said...

Thanks forr writing this